Measures we are taking to keep everyone safe
As more members of our global community are affected by COVID-19, we encourage patients to make decisions that prioritise health and safety first. We are continuing to maintain regular deep cleans of the clinic and have ceased any but
1-2-1 sessions. We ask that you please adhere to the following to help protect our community:
1. If you have travelled abroad please inform your Osteopath of the locations and duration before your session.
2. All patients with signs of coughing, difficulty breathing or sneezing please stay at home.
3. All patients arriving in London from China, Italy or Iran are requested to refrain from visiting the clinic until 14 days after arriving in London.
4. Please wash your hands in the bathroom outside the treatment room before your session, we will provide hand sanitiser in the treatment rooms.
5. We will continue to monitor everyone’s temperature on arrival and reserve the right to deny treatment to anyone showing symptoms or having visited a ‘high risk’ area in the past 14 days.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt appropriately as advised by the World Health Organisation in the ways that best serve our community. As we are all aware, this is an unprecedented situation that will need to be navigated with flexibility. We appreciate your understanding and support. The well-being of our patients is our first priority and we will continue to support our community to the best of our ability.
If you have any questions please be in touch.